Saturday, May 18, 2013

Stacking the Shelves [2]

STSmall_thumb[2]
Stacking the shelves is a meme hosted over at Tynga's Reviews. This is basically a book haul, and I have bought quite a few books recently, even though I'm supposed to be on a book buying ban. Epic fail. But, in my defense, I'm going on vacation soon and need to stock up on books, so don't judge me. Now on with the books.

E-books

                               Demonglass (Hex Hall, #2)     Spell Bound (Hex Hall, #3)

Bargain Books

What Happened to Goodbye   Gossip Girl (Gossip Girl, #1)  Wintergirls  The DUFF: Designated Ugly Fat Friend

4 comments:

  1. Great Haul! Demon Glass and Spell Bound look like great picks
    Danielle @ Coffee and Characters
    http://www.daniellecromero.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adored the entire Hex Hall series! Hope you do, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You got some really interesting and good books in your haul here. Come visit me as well.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice group of books. I love bargain books! Come and see what I got at Inside of a Dog and Ms. Martin Teaches Media. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete