Monday, July 15, 2013

BookTube-A-Thon: Day 1

  Hey guys! So I haven't been on for awhile, but I got a youtube account! Yeah! Here's the link if you're interested: My Channel!  So, I'm doing the BookTube-a-Thon, which was created by Padfootandprongs07 and Arielbisset. I'll be doing daily updates on my channel, but I'll be doing them on here, too.
  So here are the challenges:
1. Read an average of 300 pages per day.
2. Listen to an audiobook.
3. Reread a book.
4. Read a classic.
5. Read a book that's been on your shelf forever.
6. Finish a series/trilogy.
7. Read a book that's over 500 pages.

  So, today I read a total of 455 pages. And that is a lot compared to what I have been reading lately. I reread Through the Looking-Glass by Lewis carol. I listened to it as an audiobook and it's a classic, so that crosses off three of the challenges. It was 228 pages.
  I also read Are You There, God? It's Me, Margaret. It's 149 pages, a classic, and it's been sitting on my shelf forever. So that crosses another one off of my list.
  I read 16 pages in Reached by Ally Condie and I read 62 pages in Burned by Ellen Hopkins, which I hope to finish tomorrow.

So here are the challenges I have left to complete.
1. Read an average of 300 pages per day.
2. Finish a series/trilogy.
3. Read a book that's over 500 pages.
  If this week's progress is as good as today's (which I doubt, but let's keep our fingers crossed) then I should be a major over-achiever. I hope you all did good today, too, and best of luck to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment