Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Books on my Summer TBR


1. Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe: This seems like such a good summer read. I've heard nothing but good thing. 

2. City of Ashes: I've already finished it, but it was one of my top priorities this summer, so I thought I would include it in this. 

3. This is What Happy Looks Like: This seems like perfection and I've loved Jennifer E. Smith's other books, so why not try reading this?

4. The Kill Order: I've had this since Christmas. 2012.

5. Never Fade: I need to be ready for in the Afterlight in September. 

6. Pandemonium: I want to finish the Delirium series this summer because I read the first book in 2012. 

7. To all the Boys I've Loved Before: Do I even need an explanation for this?

8. Throne of Glass: I promised my friend that I would read this forever, and now it's the time to do it. 

9. If I Stay: Maybe it will make me want to read Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver, too. 

10. The Book Thief: I've been trying to read this since December.

1 comment:

  1. Great list! I loved To All the Boys I've Loved Before and If I Stay. I need to read Throne of Glass as well!

    ReplyDelete