Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Books I've Read so far this Year

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted over at The Broke and the Bookish. This week's theme is top ten books I've read so far this year. I haven't read many, but I've read a lot of good books so far, so let's get started!

1. We Were Liars by E. Lockhart. This is by far my favorite book I've read this year. It might have even weaseled itself into my top five favorite books... of all time! 

2. The Duff by Kody Keplinger. Ahh! I can't believe it took me until April 2014 to read this book. Also one of my favorite books of all time. 

3. A Midsummer's Nightmare by Kody Keplinger. Just as fantastic as the Duff, because why wouldn't it be? I love Kody, and it's very obvious why. 

4. Rebel Belle by Rachel Hopkins. This book is Hilarious and I loved the characters so much. 

5. Cress by Marrissa Meyer. The best in the series so far. Now I'm so pumped for Winter to come out!

6. Prodigy by Marie Lu. While I love Legend and Champion, so, so much, this one has to take the cake. 

7.  It's Not Summer Without You by Jenny Han. Even better than The Summer I Turned Pretty. I haven't read the third one yet, but I will soon. I'm not prepared for the overload of cuteness. 

8. The Geography of You and Me by Jennifer E. Smith. I got an ARC copy from my library for getting second place in Divergent trivia, so I got to read it before everyone else. And what can I say, it did NOT disappoint. 

9. This 5th Wave by Rick Yancy. I didn't love this as much as everyone else, and it took forever to lug through, but it was still very enjoyable. 

10. Attachments by Rainbow Rowell. What can I say. It's freaking RAINBOW ROWELL.

2 comments:

  1. Great list! I am dying to read the Geography of You and Me as I have heard such great things about it (but I'm like number 14 on my library waiting list). Cress was by far my favorite of the Cinder series so far - she was just adorable.

    AJ Bauers @ Covert Extrovert

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! Cress and Thorne are my OTP. And The Geography of You and me was so freaking cute!

      Delete