Saturday, November 30, 2013

NaNoWriMo!




2013 Winner Facebook Cover

  Hey guys! I'm going to skip that long, boring introduction where I state how sorry I am that I have been gone for two months and all of that stuff. I will try to update more often, but you know. But I have been posting stuff on My Youtube!
  Anyway, let's get on with the subject, NaNoWrimo. If you can't tell by that Winners badge up there. . . I, well, WON! And I read nine books this month. Boo-Yah! So. . . are you guys wondering how I did it?
  I made calculations so I knew how many words a day to write in order to hit my 50K goal, and I put them on my calendar. If I met the goal for the day, I got a sticker, and if I didn't meet the goal for the day, I didn't get a sticker. I also ate a lot of candy.
  There were days were I was so busy, I just wanted to come home and fall into my bed. There were nights where I was up until Eleven O'clock, writing to get my word count done for the day. There was also a night where I stayed up until eleven to finish a book, but that isn't the point. I am proud to say that my sticker chart has every single sticker on ever single day.
  I would go on longer, but I have videos up talking about NaNo, so if you want to see them, my link is in the first paragraph. I hope you all had a great NaNo, and I hope you all have a Happy Holiday.

No comments:

Post a Comment