Monday, January 6, 2014

BoutofBooks Read-a-thon TBR

  Hey guys! I wasn't sure if I wanted to participate in this read-a-thon, but I just made a split decision to. It's my first week back to school after winter break, and I do need to do quite a bit of homework, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I can get some reading done. My goal is to read two books and a novella, so here are they are:

 
Obsidian (Lux, #1)
   I plan on finishing this book first because I am currently reading it. I'm halfway through and everyone I've talked to is one hundred percent right. This book is very, very addictive.
 
Prodigy (Legend, #2)
  I recently finished Legend by Marie Lu, and I absolutely loved it. Everyone says that the series only gets better, so I can't wait to pick up Prodigy.
In Time (The Darkest Minds, #1.5)
 
  I plan on reading this this week because, A) It's short, and B) Everyone says that you can't read Never Fade before reading this novella. Apparently it's critical to the story line. 
 
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment